Veterinary FEP intravenous catheter with flexible movable
wings mounted on an internal needle with a triple bevel tip.
- Veterinary grade needle with long triple bevel for excellent pricking and efficient, painless placement (A).
- Optimal glide thanks to the silicone covering the needle and the catheter.
- Silicone-coated Teflon Fluoroethylene Propylene (FEP) catheter designed to prevent kinking during catheter placement (B).
- Transparent viewing chamber for immediate visualization of blood reflux.
- Hygienic porous membrane calibrated to allow blood to rise quickly into the viewing chamber without overflow (C).
- Ergonomic finger rest for optimal fit (D).
- Movable and flexible wings with two grooves to adapt perfectly to the animal’s limb (E). Catheter can be fixed using sutures, thanks to the two holes present on the wings.
- Luer-Lock cap with the color code of the catheter (F).
Supplied individually sterilely wrapped in boxes of 12.
||0.7 x 19 mm
||09. x 25 mm
||1.1 x 33 mm
||1.3 x 45 mm